>> Thursday, May 10, 2007

Productivity

Two economists were inspecting a trail of working ants, one holding a magnifying glass over a signboard held up by an ant over its head that says:

Productivity = Output / Input

I am sure you have seen this cartoon.

***

I'm floundering. I am not sure what is wrong exactly but I definitely cannot excel. Everyday is a struggle just to survive. The work schedule calls for personal time more than even the doctors. There are not as many seniors around to ask for help, and they're also busy and tied up with base businesses. I've heard enough of better offers, attrition, marginalization of local employees, resources and unit cost management, discontinuation of some support services within groups, downtime, leaks, and so on and so forth...

despite all that, my only focus now is...

to master the PLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home