>> Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Some happenin

I overslept this morning. After many many months. Yeah, I normally don't get enough sleep. Most of the time due to the hours for sleep I have left and sometimes due to some disturbance at work. My lady has been helping out a lot in overcoming this sleep trouble. Thanks.

I haven't written about daily happenings for a while now. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I've been too busy to notice things. Or perhaps I don't fully live and appreciate every moment. Whatever the reasons are, I don't feel like I'm in control anymore. I used to grab hold of everything that comes to me. I can handle them. Every inch. Every second. But nowadays, I just let some things slide. I don't try and control everything. Feels vulnerable but it takes some load of my brain.

Next up, I have some work to do in a remote location that'll put me away from home for about 2 to 3 weeks. Nice. And I have to cover 2 locations and not 1. Things in the office are still pending. Outstation work comes... that's like 3 to 4 people jobs that I'm trying to carry.

May Allah help me go through it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleasure.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

i thought May 1st is labour day, should be restin rite

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home