>> Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ageing Laptop

After 4 years, this TiBook of mine begins to exhibit signs of ageing. The one off LCD and HD change were I think defect instead of deterioration. Then, two more items stood out:

1) Adapter failure. The A1021 65W power adapter is not a very smart design. The thick wire that comes from the plug is ingenious but the thin wire that goes to the laptop suffers great stress. I wish I had done this, but I browsed LY Plaza last Sunday for replacement instead.

2) My "Z" key spring is not bouncing back properly. Had my name been Sulaiman or Jamal, the S or J keys would've been in trouble. Come to think of it, vowels are more likely to be stuck right? Looking at the keyboard, the keys with more visible wear on the surface than others are: E, Y, U, I, O, A, H, N, and the space bar. (My space bar actually shows that I'm mostly right-handed.)



Yieahhh!!!! Oaahh!! You? Naah.

Hm. No wonder. 3 more characters and you can complete my password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home