>> Monday, January 30, 2006

PC Assembly

Last night’s call for game was canceled and resumed in the evening today. We watched the Scorpion King instead after a dinner somewhere nearby. The futsal venue was the one I’m familiar with, closer to the Permanis premises. It’s quite exhausting since I haven’t played in a while. Much later, we assembled Abg Ngah and K.Ngah’s new computer, a 2K upgrade to Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 1024MB DDR2 RAM, etc. And that means the motherboard upgrade as well. Apparently, there was something wrong with the SATA hard drive. Hm… have you any experience with Maxtor drive?

I’m currently happy with the sound system I brought back. I just need a real permanent assembly to setup the theater - projector mounting as well as the speakers. There will be time when I’m no more interested in gadgets, audio, video, and computer networks. Well, I don’t know about the last.

(The moment I began my final project in the US, I was thinking of creating an ultrasonic wave transmitter to blow away the bats. It didn’t happen because I’m not smart enough. And it was difficult to find the right tweeter. But hey, come to think about it, I have actually brought back the machine to drive these creatures away. The speakers. The number of bats at our house has really decreased over time.)
Ou speakers! Thou shall beep to high frequency and lo. Screech the ears, bang their floor. Peeps, hang on for a mo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home