>> Sunday, October 15, 2006

Keeping Track of Time

Being absent-minded, I am going to utilize iCal to further organize myself (as reminded and inspired by Ihsan). I almost forgot the machine has a powerful and user-friendly calendar-tool. Now if I can remind myself to update iCal, maybe it'll work..















I also wish I can sync it to my k750i. Maybe there's a way to do it... let me see...
Yeah. There is a way.










Quotable quote: I would like to take a course in time management, as soon as I could fit it into my schedule.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zidni said...

you already forgot 2 things today (Oct 16) man, work harder. wait .. 3 things.
1.hand in resume
2.update project tracking
3.pickup pants

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make the iCal opens itself every morning Zid.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

the latest iCal? what's your version.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home