>> Saturday, October 14, 2006

System Online

OK, the system is back on. Maybe it is time to get a Mac Pro. Heheh.

I clean shaved. Zero facial hair. Only the third since 1999. All the while, I never clean shave anything. Just trim or a snap or two for maintenance. Maybe some things have to start anew. A new perspective. A new branch.

Now I look slightly fatter by the way. =p Looks like I've put 10 kilos even though I've actually lost 4. Well, doesn't matter what I look if I behave like a moron. But I think appearance does play a small role in driving the sharpness, the confidence, etcetera.

The final 10.

2 Comments:

Blogger Takumi Nakashima said...

mac pro??? hey, hey...not until I get it first!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

me getting a mac pro? in dreams only.. :) dont worry.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home