>> Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Root of Tree

It's amazing how you remember your teachers, especially the ones you remember what they taught. Yesterday during Ashbi's award event, I took the liberty to have a little chat with Ustaz Nazri and Ustazah Zawiyah (picture) who were fundamentals in starting me up for recitals, teaching me Tajwid and Imla'|Jawi respectively. I also had a chance to talk to Ustazah Tahirah, the ex principal.

However, I did not have the opportunity to meet again Ustazah Hamidah (Tauhid), Ustazah Munirah (Fiqh), Ustaz Mazlan (Akhlak), Ustazah Norhayati (Arabic, also Ustaz Nazri's wife), Ustazah Fathurah (Khat), Ustaz Shukri (Fiqh), and Ustaz Rizmi (Al-Qur'an). I might have missed one or two but I will surely recognize them if we meet face to face. It's me that they won't probably recognize because I look very different.

Ustaz: Hamboi, mcm bapak orghang. (wow, like someone's father)
Ustazah: Eh, Zidni kan. (hey, Zidni isn't it)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, like someone's father - mendalam maksudnya ni...

12:28 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

heheh. tak tau plak ade maksud yg dalam. =p

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home