>> Friday, December 29, 2006

Briefly

It was brief. I was disorganized. A rush trip to Pudu Raya. (Tuesday).

I'm tired of my own blogs. Here's a quick and dirty update.

Tuesday, sand paper business with the rack down at the 'attic'. Functionally 'attic' but it's not under the roof. Wira was sent to the workshop for complete overhaul. It's about time. Many Losts. The audience is too.

Wednesday, I called office for any follow-ups. Slept late attending to a damsel in distress.

Thursday, met up with Farah Y. for a logistics mission. It was very brief because her schedule wouldn't allow it. It was the main reason why she couldn't seal the original plan by herself in the first place.

Friday, Alya accompanied me on the logistics mission - accomplished. Wira's engine overhaul had also been completed. Muzani and I sent both WCG and TV to the body shop for some touch-ups. We measured and bought the windows for the new room.

4 Comments:

Blogger Farah Y said...

Nice to have met you, Zidni!

Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha,
dan Selamat Tahun Baru :)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

Nice to have met you too, Farah...

Slamat hari raya~

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

logistics mission? erk...

btw... thanks, hon.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

erk...=? napa? u needed my help.

ur most welcome! :)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home