>> Thursday, December 21, 2006

Universal Values

Kindness transcends all forms of layers, races, origins, colors, genders of all the different classes and subclasses that we are in. I was giving LMC a ride to Petaling Street and immediately noticed it. The training ended with a lunch at TTDI Jaya with all of the operators and the course instructor. They were so hoping that Linda could join but tough luck, eh? LOL.

I rushed to office for a brainstorming meeting that I didn't see coming. Then I messed up an opportunity to clear everything to my superior. I'm just a terrible subordinate. That may or may not be the reason why things are being called off all the time. I want to improve but it's unfortunately not the field that I know how. It's also equally frustrating when I can't fully exercise my potential. Or perhaps potential has got nothing to do with it - it's all hardwork, as my superior would put it.

2 Comments:

Blogger musafir asing said...

Where are you?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

training. on leave.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home