>> Sunday, December 10, 2006

More Topics

In an event involving couples getting married, always tease the guy or the gal who is still single to go next. Well, it doesn't come standard but that seems to be the theme.

Earlier today we had Aboh's first daughter wedding ceremony slightly uphill of our residence. It's quite a gathering because many relatives came, namely PokJo, K. Fadilah, Abg Din, Ayoh Cik & Mok Cik, Aboh's brothers, Ayoh Li and all. Most parked their cars at our yard and walked uphill to avoid the traffic. (Aboh and I are second cousins.)

I was't able to offer much help because of my knee and so I excused myself even before half way through the event. It didn't feel good to do that.

Quotable quotes:
1 Uncle O.: These folks already tied the knot. So when do you? Dad: he googles his candidates, you know.
2 Auntie M.: The comment given to your other half might be, "Hm, he's not too bad, handsome, but unfortunately crippled."

3 Uncle R: You're not married, but you sure do look like you are.

Not to worry, I take them all as compliments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home