>> Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Mishmash

Bullet points :)

Lifestyle
  • Seemingly high cholesterol intake in the last couple of days; from ice-cream to cakes, fast food, red meat, and back to fast food again. Without much physical activities, I can almost feel the clogging sensation.
  • Spending at an increasing rate. Money flows like I have no idea how much things are worth. A downward revision is highly recommended. "Money doesn't buy everything -- but everything seems to be depending on money."
  • Opening up my tunes to jazz. Smooth jazz specifically. And no, I'm not trying to be smooth. :p
  • Attended Liza's wedding ceremony in Seremban. Not as well coordinated as originally planned but it worked out just fine. Congrats, Liza! May yourself & Izat live happily ever after. Erm, thanks for attending to the weird request. I hope it's not that weird anymore. :)
Incidents
  • Accidentally dropped my Touch-N-Go at 1-Utama yesterday. I knew exactly when and how it happened but I didn't notice it was the Touch-N-Go card then. Bummer.
  • Dragging knee patients here and there and overflowing the original time constraint. Many unplanned instances especially towards the end. It feels both good and bad. The outcome is not too bad I think.
  • My back jolted unsteadily in many instances, majority of which were during walking. In two occasions, I had to stop whatever I was doing and waited for the pain to go away. The scary part is, the pain was not at the same spot that I normally had.
1st Layer
  • I'm more or less convinced that relationship is hard. Well, I knew about it, but not to the extent of today. But that's doesn't mean I'm not going to try. Is there such thing as trying too hard?
  • I told someone, "Don't take it too hard." But I was taking things very hard then myself. Well, I didn't feel like it was hard, but it did leave some sort of a chain reaction. I'm still rounding up some of the aftermaths.
  • I thought women love surprises? Well, it seems like half of them are half expecting the surprises already. Not that I have met half of the women in the world, but... nevermind. I'm clueless.
Deduction
A. High intake is also a side-effect of trying to compensate for worrying about something.
B. It's kicking in my head now. Some kind of headache. Too much of, erm, unhealthy ingestion. I think.

Follow-up
1. Rest my back. Check with doctor, chiropractor, masseur?
2. Investigate further the resigning-with-25 year experience case that I heard recently.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

any pics of the newlyweds?

:)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

erm, i dont hv any, but ill find out and try n get fr those who do. :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home