>> Sunday, December 24, 2006

Terengganu Day 3

We were at Pasar Kedai Payang and the bus station for several things. I got myself a new belt and an emergency underwear. Yeah, I was packing in such a hurry and completely forgotten my underpants. Fine, laugh all you want. ;D Hey, at least I remember my toothbrush. =)

We spent a significant time on rings. Yeah, you heard me. Rings. I was interested in the coconut gem but none of them fits. Muzani got himself an 'eye of the tiger'. Then we headed towards the bus station for all kinds of clothes, shoes, etc2. K.Long and Ipah took a trishaw ride while the rest of us walked. It was very exhausting and I failed to secure a pair of sandal of my choosing. Couldn't find the one I want. Later in the evening - attending Pok Su's case with the new car and a visit to Pantai Tok Jembal near the airport.

Pictures: new attraction at the beach - horse ride, coconut gem, and Seberang Takir from a distance.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home